Top Reasons to See Dr. Michael Alvarez for Pediatric Dentistry
- Dr. Alvarez is experienced in providing children with positive experiences in the dentist’s office
- Dr. Alvarez believes in helping patients in the Fremont, CA area improve the quality of their lives and enhance their self-esteem by providing them with beautiful, healthy smiles
- Dr. Alvarez and his trained staff of medical professionals take the time needed to really get to know each and every one of their patients – something that is particularly important with very young patients
Why Pediatric Dentistry is So Important
It goes without saying that we all love our children and want to ensure that they receive the very best dental care possible. But Dr. Alvarez believes that it’s just as important to ensure that our children feel comfortable going to the dentist. Making certain that they have only positive experiences in the dental office from a very young age makes it more likely that they will continue to visit the dentist regularly throughout their lives. And that means that they are more likely to enjoy a lifetime of good oral health.
Dr. Alvarez is experienced with all ages of patients, including the very youngest. The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that parents begin taking their babies in for their initial dental visits as soon as their first baby teeth emerge – usually when they’re under 1 year of age.
Advantages of Pediatric Dentistry
Your children will enjoy many benefits of early trips to the dentist, including the following:
- Dr. Alvarez can teach his young patients the best way to brush and floss, then explain how often they should practice these daily rituals.
- Your children will get accustomed to dental visits, which will make it easier for them to continue with regular visits throughout their lives.
- Dr. Alvarez will be able to diagnose problems early on – such as thumb sucking, which can push front teeth forward in the mouth – and treat these issues in the early stages.
Contact Us Today for More Information About Pediatric Dentistry
If you need to schedule an appointment for your child, contact us today at our Fremont, CA office for more information: 510-713-6790. We’re looking forward to welcoming you and your children to our patient family.
Dr. Alvarez and his trained staff of dental professionals conform to all state and local laws within the state of California.