Top Reasons to See Dr. Michael Alvarez for Emergency Dental Issues
- Dr. Alvarez tries to always be there for his patients in emergency situations.
- Dr. Alvarez and his trained staff put the welfare of patients above all else – particularly in emergency situations.
- Dr. Alvarez and his trained staff of medical professionals take the time needed to really get to know each and every one of their patients.
What You Should Know About Emergency Dental Situations
Whatever form of a dental emergency you or a member of your family encounter, it should never be ignored. If left untreated, emergency dental conditions can be extremely painful and could eventually result in tooth loss or infection. Dr. Alvarez and his staff of trained dental professionals understand how urgent it is to treat emergency dental situations right away. If our Fremont, CA office is closed and you can’t reach us, be sure to call 911 for immediate assistance if you experience an emergency dental issue.
What Is an Emergency Dental Problem?
Dental emergencies include:
- Severe toothache
- Swelling or pain in the jaw
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Teeth that are knocked out
- Loose or misaligned teeth
- Any sign of abscess or infection
- Any type of trauma to the jaw
If you experience any of these symptoms, be sure to contact our Fremont, CA dental office right away at 510-713-6790.
Dr. Alvarez and his trained staff of dental professionals conform to all state and local laws within the state of California.